Mission & Vision Statement
HES will create a safe learning environment where all stakeholders will work together to inspire productive citizens.
- Student learning is the highest priority for the school.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to enhance their learning.
- A variety of assessments of learning should provide students with multiple opportunities to demonstrate advancement toward mastery.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and community share the responsibility for promoting the school's mission.
The school needs to function as a learning organization and provide opportunities for stakeholders to work as a community for the success of the school.