Mission & Vision Statement
The Hardeeville Elementary School mission believes that all children can learn in a safe environment supportive of learning as determined by state and national standards. We will provide interventions to include but not limited to supplementary services, and guidance to assist all students in reaching or exceeding these standards. Every parent has the responsibility to encourage each child's educational development and supply the needed materials to foster this growth.
HES will create a safe learning environment where all stakeholders will work together to inspire productive citizens.
- Student learning is the highest priority for the school.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to enhance their learning.
- A variety of assessments of learning should provide students with multiple opportunities to demonstrate advancement toward mastery.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and community share the responsibility for promoting the school's mission.
The school needs to function as a learning organization and provide opportunities for stakeholders to work as a community for the success of the school.